Sunday, August 2, 2009

UrKult World Music Festival



My host Brother (left) Magnus and his Friend

A swedish Rap artist

The Main Stage

Main Stage before an Act

The front of the festival, you can kind of see a play area for the children.

Yesterday my host mom Gunilla and her son Magnus took me to see the music festival. It was raining during the day but later in the evening it became very nice outside. The festival had two stages. a big one where more popular artist played and than a smaller one. They had different types of food, and i tried some, and they were very good. I also got to meet my older host sisters Asa and Susanna. They are very nice and welcoming. Here are some pictures of the Music Festival.

1 comment:

  1. Grattis! You made it! I saw Hannah Erickson this weekend, who had more tribulation on her flight home. Between me, Hannah, Hannah's mom, your mom, and you, we're all glad the flights went without a hitch and that you AND your luggage arrived safely and with no additional fees. Enjoy the loooong days!

    Puss och kram
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete