Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family and Around the Town

My House

Backyard, The house to the left is ours.

the hill we must climb down and up from the river


Going Down


By the River

Me and Eva in the Backyard before going down to the river
Stollefea
Me


The Family
L: Andre/os (Bf of Sussana) Frida ( Friend) Sussana, Kerstin (aunt) Asa, Magnus, Me, Eva

We recently had a family dinner, and I have got to meet all of my host family! They are all very nice and great to be around. I have also been hanging out with Mangus and Eva, they have shown me around Solleftea, which is a very nice city. It has also been very warm here, so we have gotten a chance to swim in the river that is behind their house, although getting down to it is pretty hard since they live on top of the hill, you go down some rough terain, But they do have rope to hold on too, its very scary!! I have taken many pictures so take a look.


3 comments:

  1. Good grief, you already look like one of the family! Have you seen any moose yet?

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you get invited to go moose hunting, DO IT. I don't think you'll be allowed to shoot, legally speaking, so you're off the hook for that. But it would be so so Swedish and seeing moose up close is really impressive.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete